Tuesday, August 11, 2009
WHAT A TALKER!
We all suspected that when Kade started talking he would not stop. We were right! He says just about anything now. Everyday he says something we didn't know he could say. The day he started saying "Mimmy" (Grammy), he must have said it a thousand times. Then he figured out that I melted when he said it and he could get just about anything he wanted. Boy did he use that for awhile!
He said "PawPaw's green truck" all weekend. He saw a picture of Cassidy on Kara's computer and made a very good attempt at saying her name. When it thunders or the grandfather clock strikes, he says he's "scared" and wants to get in your lap or for you to hold his hand. He's really milking that!
Kade has never minded going to MDO until recently. Now we have to peel him off of us to leave him. Kara and I cry every time but we know he needs to be around other children. The director assures us it is a phase. I sure hope so since I will be the one dropping him off every time. I'll need therapy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment