Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PUMPKIN PATCH 2010

First pony ride! Practicing his parade wave. He would not get on a horse until now. He had lots of fun but enjoyed digging in the sandbox and swinging the most. Oh, and kicking dirt! No matter where we are, if he can find loose dirt he stirs up a dust storm!
Mimi made a pumpkin cake which Kade loved! We ate cake until we were sick of it. Makes a lot! Now I look MORE like a pumpkin!
The next big event is Kade's birthday November 8th. He'll be three but he tells everyone he will be 16! We were eating at a restaurant and the girl waiting on our table was a really cute, young blonde. Kade immediately started flirting with her. She made the mistake of acknowledging him so he never stopped flirting. He told his mom "I love her, Mommy". The next time the girl walked over to him, he suddenly said "I'm sixteen!" We all just about died laughing! What a mess!

No comments: