Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CASSIDY'S HOMECOMING

Kade, Kara and I made the trip for Cassidy's homecoming. Unfortunately, I used my old 35 mm camera with a really big lense but forgot the tripod. AND, as you can tell, I put black and white film in the camera instead of color. Old people shouldn't be given such tasks! The end result is a lot of blurry black and white pictures! She did a great job and I had a hard time not crying. I managed to have only a few tears. She said she expected me to cry. Some things don't change, I guess. Cassidy's biggest fan watches the football game. He is really into watching football on TV. He couldn't understand why he couldn't go on the field. "Just one time, PawPaw". He can really bargain. He felt sure they wouldn't mind if he rode in the golf cart.
What can I say...our baby girl is growing up! She looked so pretty! She said the shoes had to go as soon as she got to the dance. Haha! I couldn't have made it to the car!

No comments: