Friday, May 22, 2009

UPDATE

STILL NO COMPLETED BATHROOM! The third tile guy was as big a dud as the first two. Never showed up when scheduled then did a really horrible job that will have to be torn out and redone. Another guy starts Tuesday. Prayers, please. School is out this week so Kade has a week off before his "summer session". He will go two days instead of three for the summer. Kara is teaching summer school the month of June then she will be off until volleyball starts. Oh yeah. She will be coaching again this fall...vb, bball and track. I've already said I don't do track meets! Didn't like it when she ran track. Looks like fall will be busy! Cassidy is the lead in her school play next weekend. I hope to go but not sure I can. I wish her luck! She has been in several plays and is very good. She and Colton will be coming to spend some time this summer. (If I ever get a bathroom finished!) Does anyone read this thing??!! There is never a comment! Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Kim and Ross said...

I'm reading. I just don't know what to say about the construction other than subcontractors suck! Bring Kade to Katy and he can play with Shelby.