Kade loves to play with Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars, trucks, tractors, etc. He crys to go outside. He will play outside forever! I put play sand in a big, sorta flat plastic storage container and he plays in it everyday. He has found the big bowl of water I leave out for the dogs and he plays in it too. He has a little porch rocker and he loves to rock, just like PawPaw! He is talking quite a bit now. He blows a kiss and says "see ya" when he leaves. He wants to be the center of EVERYONE'S attention...waiters, folks in the grocery store, his teachers and on and on. He can destroy a display in the dept. stores in record time. Needless to say we now try to avoid taking him! He can make all the animal sounds, even snakes. Don't know how he learned that. He likes to take Grammy and PawPaw to Tractor Supply. He loads his arms full of those farm animals they sell as well as a few trucks and tractors. Then talking him into just a couple becomes a real scene! Before I moved up the hill, everyday at 4:00 he waited at the window for the school bus to drop the kids next door off. He loves school buses. Barney and Sesame Street are his favorite shows. I find myself enjoying Sesame Street. Think I've been here too long?!
(footnote: the house is not finished yet!)

No comments:
Post a Comment