(It always helps to have a good friend, Flossie the Cow.)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, girl! You were in TX and didn't let me know? Shame on you! Glad that precious grandson of yours is doing better, he is too cute. Clay was like that...everywhere.....all the time! LOL I'll pray for you. ~~snicker~~ Waylon and Willie are lookers, we had one named Taco. The house is coming along nicely, although much too slow for your taste, I bet. Patience, grasshopper! :o)
Talked to David L. back in November. The engineer who worked with me on the Projects, Kirk, died pretty suddenly of heart failure. Had 3-4 heart attacks, had surgery, but his heart was too badly damaged and he died while at the top of the transplant list. I miss him badly.
Hope the New Year is going well for you and the family.
1 comment:
Hey, girl! You were in TX and didn't let me know? Shame on you! Glad that precious grandson of yours is doing better, he is too cute. Clay was like that...everywhere.....all the time! LOL I'll pray for you. ~~snicker~~ Waylon and Willie are lookers, we had one named Taco. The house is coming along nicely, although much too slow for your taste, I bet. Patience, grasshopper! :o)
Talked to David L. back in November. The engineer who worked with me on the Projects, Kirk, died pretty suddenly of heart failure. Had 3-4 heart attacks, had surgery, but his heart was too badly damaged and he died while at the top of the transplant list. I miss him badly.
Hope the New Year is going well for you and the family.
KarenTX
Post a Comment