Kade absolutely loves his bath! The mangled face is thanks to Grammy's nails. In my defense, wiping his nose is a challenge! One of his least favorite things.
Kade loves to push things around...his toys, his portable crib, laundry baskets turned upside down, ottomans, etc.
Somehow Kade thought that being born in AR he would never have to wear shoes! Another of his least favorite things! Finding shoes wide enough is a challenge for Mommy!
Kade loves to watch Barney and Friends. He's not interested in Sesame Street except for Elmo. Another favorite is Rachel Ray. Go figure! He will not sit still long enough to read a book. Likes to tear up magazines though. He is walking and when caught getting into something, he runs! Gram is feeling her age! I took him to the doctor for Mommy and I thought I would have to check into the hospital. He is quite a handful!
(I wouldn't change him a bit! Just wish I was younger!)

1 comment:
He is so stinken cute!!!!!!!!!! Shelby wants his digits.
Post a Comment