Monday, August 18, 2008

SOMETHING BESIDES THE HOUSE!

THE cat knows just how high to go to escape the mighty grip Kade has!! The horsey makes a clip-clop noise or plays a cowboy song when you press its ear...scares Kade to death! He is slowly warming up to Baby Hondo! PawPaw put him on a big horse and he was ready to get off real quick! Kade loves to go to the barn and pet the big horses. He has six teeth now and is getting some hair. He is starting to eat big people food and has discovered that Gram always has something good on her plate and wants to share! Mommy fusses but oh well!
THE flooring is nearly done at the house so I suppose they'll start framing this week! Of course they only work until 2:00 each day. I just can't understand construction here.
WE just bought two miniature donkeys. Mike has named them Waylon and Willie. He will bring them Labor Day weekend.
THE weather has been wonderful...lows at night in the low 60's and the highs in the 80's. The grass is still growing like crazy so it's hard to keep up with the mowing.
WE have a really big buck that everyone around has their sights on! Mike and I want him around for a while. He's a beauty! I have my camera with the zoom lense set up so maybe I can get some pictures. He comes to the barn every evening. All the little fawns are starting to come out of the woods. Too cute! Ahh, the wilderness! Ha!

No comments: