I don't have much time to blog these days...my sidekick is not so content to sit with me and he doesn't sleep long enough for me to do much. We survived the first two bottom teeth and now we're on to the next ones. This time he isn't sleeping at night either. We're all a little tired. PawPaw is coming for a week so we will have some reinforcement. Kade is crawling, pulling up and into just about everything. As far as child-proofing, unless we put everything in storage I don't know how we can keep him out of it.
Kara has been really sick and will have to have her gallbladder removed as soon as school is out. The doctors say this is common after a baby though I have never heard of it. But then again, I fell just short of my medical degree!
I spent a weekend with Kaylyn and family. I had a great time! I tried to hold one of Colton's reptiles, the bearded dragon, but it bit Colton. That was it for me! The snake was more than I could handle. I did look at it which is a major accomplishment.
Still haven't started the house. Things move way too slow here! I don't think I'll ever "gear down" that much! Hopefully they will start Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment