Monday, September 3, 2012

KADE & KOOPER

I DARE YOU TO TAKE THIS!

HANGIN' OUT WITH HIS "BOY"


























Kooper is six months old now.  There is not a day that I don't wonder what I was thinking!  I'm just too old for a puppy!  Actually, he's a good puppy but occasionally he has a few issues.  If I get too involved in a project that doesn't include him, he leaves me a surprise on the  carpet!  Thankfully, I have the no-stain carpet!  He is always glad to see Kade.  Kooper is Kade's "wild animal" when he plays.  I found Kade one day down on his tummy with Kooper pinned down trying to put him in his kennel.  When I asked what he was doing, he told me he had captured a wild animal & was trying to put him in a cage!  Then some days Kooper is Kade's "sidekick" when he plays "cowboy".  (I don't know how Kade knows about sidekicks & cowboys...not many westerns on TV these days.) Then there are the days when they just run through the house like wild horses!  Those are the days I love!  I would not trade any of these days!  I'll blink & Kade will be a senior.

No comments: