Sunday, April 15, 2012

MY NEW BABY

 It's been 4 years since I had to put Rowdy to sleep.  I have finally recovered enough to get a new "baby".  I did a lot of searching for a good breeder & hopefully this one will be better than the one I picked the first time around.  Mike & I went a couple of weeks ago to meet the lady & see her current litter of puppies.  We walked into the kitchen & there, in a plastic swimming pool, were the 8 precious puppies...4 tri-color girls & 4 Blenheim boys.  I knew I wanted another Blenheim boy.  We were just going to look.
I started crying when I saw them & it was all over.  My boy, whose name is still uncertain, is coming home next weekend.  I can't wait!  I've researched to get just the right food & I'm busy setting everything up.  The reason he doesn't have a name yet is that I can't decide on just the right one!  I've narrowed it down to two.  I'm having trouble pleasing Mike.  He wants a name that's easy to yell when he poops in the floor!  Kade wants to name it Volcano or Rocky.  Men!

Our little guy is on the left.  Mike, of course, liked the one on the right but he was sold.  (I like the one we got!)  I have to say that Cavies are the absolute cutest puppies ever!



No comments: