Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 UPDATES

Getting ready for Christmas... Kara, Kade and I were shopping in a local dept. store before Christmas. I noticed a blue travel coffee mug in the basket. I put it back on the shelf and it reappeared in the basket. Tried putting it back on the shelf a second time and Kade promptly told me it was his present for PawPaw! They love having coffee (choc. milk) together in the morning so Kade thought that was the perfect gift. He wrapped it and put it under the tree for his PawPaw. So cute!
A fall day playing with trucks in the sand...a favorite passtime.
Kade was three in November. I took on making the cake which proved to be quite a challengeWas ready to call Kroger by lunch. He loved it and it tasted okay but I will know better next year!
HALLOWEEN
Kara & I made the penguin costume in one day. Have to say he's the cutest penguin I've ever seen!

No comments: