Saturday, January 30, 2010

REALLY BAD BLOGGER!

Wow...I haven't blogged since November! The holidays always stress me out. The cooking is way more than I can handle! Not my cup of tea! We did survive and really had a nice holiday season. Kaylyn and kids were here for Thanksgiving. Mema (Mike's mom) was out for a visit and no one got sick from my cooking. Christmas was really fun with Kade. He's into Thomas the Train and Kenneth made him a table...he never stops playing trains. I had a table built for my house so he can play wherever he is. Mike was here for quite a while. We had family out for a visit and really enjoyed that! We have had a couple of days with snow flurries but this week we got a good snow! Kara is in Ft. Smith for a volleyball tourney so Kenneth and I took Kade out to play this morning. He had a great time until he got "snowing" in his boots and couldn't get us to understand that his piggies were freezing off! I really felt bad when I pulled his boots off. His little feet were beet red!! I finally got the piggies thawed. Here are a few pix to catch up...
It starts at an early age...asleep in the recliner. Where's the remote?

Daddy's houseshoes!

Just a random scene on our property.
Kade teaching Beau to make "snowings" (snowballs).
Our house up in the trees.
Playing in the snow.
Chunkin' snowballs on the icy pond.
Grandmother Willow at the pond. I love this old tree...guess I can relate to her!
The barn!
Always on duty guarding the house (or chasing deer)!
Tanner's wondering if being in the warm house is worth the torment.
Okay, this isn't sooo bad!
Bike ridin' in the snow!
THANKSGIVING...
KADE'S BIRTHDAY AT THE PARK...
All the toys and he had more fun with the stick. We go to the park during the week while no one else is there. It is a beautiful park with great playground equipment. But his favorite thing is to go down to the edge of the water and draw in the sand...and throw things in the water.

No comments: