Tuesday, April 7, 2009

YUK!!

We've started moving and we are actually living (sorta) in the house. We still don't have a complete bathroom. A bit like camping. If you know anyone looking for a job laying tile this is certainly the place to make a killing if you're good at it. I don't even want to discuss the tile or bathrooms...who needs 'em, right? I AM NEVER MOVING AGAIN! If we ever sell, it will be "as is" and someone will get some real treasures! I have more junk than I even knew. I don't know what to do with it all. We are planning a huge garage sale in May. I actually like the house. Mike, I'm sure, is glad to know this! Arranging the family room was a challenge but it's okay. The architect didn't consider the t.v. location since the original plan included a basement with a media room. Cassidy and Colton are coming this weekend with PawPaw. I can't wait!! Colton saw a trail he wants to ride his bike on when he was here last. Not sure where. A trail to Colton is probably a major roadway here! Back to moving! P.S. The squirrel didn't make it. Michelle's mom was in charge of feeding it one day and forgot. Seems they have to eat regularly at that age. Beau went to the vet today. He's now 11 weeks old and weighs 28 lbs. I may have to buy a miniature horse trailer to take him to the vet.

No comments: