
As you can see, the house project is creeping along. We may have a house by age 65! I'm trying to be patient but I'm just getting more frustrated! The site has turned out to be a bit complicated. Would you expect anything less? Sometimes I miss my flat property in Texas! We are going to have to put in retaining walls in the front and back of the house. The garages are having to be dropped about 3 feet or so. It's all over my head (ha!). My project has been to find a tub for the guest bath like I want. Seems the types of tubs used in homes are a regional thing! I'm sure this adventure will get more and more exciting and I will have many stories to tell!
Kara is recovering from gallbladder surgery last week. She has been really ill! Now she is a nice shade of yellow and very tired! She can't pick Kade up for two weeks so I'm on duty again and worn out already. Cassidy is here. She has been a big help! Colton decided a couple of days was enough and went back home.
I killed my first water moccasin a couple of weeks ago. What's even more impressive is that I shot him and got him on the first shot! It took several more shots to kill him. He was a big one! (Very gross!) I imagine I will get a lot of snake-shooting in when I move to the woods!
No comments:
Post a Comment