Well, PawPaw and Colton went shopping and this is what they came up with. . .a Tangerine Honduran Milk Snake. Colton chose her because she is a little more active than the Python and doesn't get as big. Unfortunately, she doesn't like to be squeezed too hard. She took a bite out of Colton the first weekend. I guess it was pretty cool to go to school on Monday and tell the kids he'd been bitten by a snake!! (All the more reason for Gram not to spend the night with Colton!!) I'm still having a hard time believing Kaylyn can handle all these reptiles! Go figure!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
NEW SNAKE
Well, PawPaw and Colton went shopping and this is what they came up with. . .a Tangerine Honduran Milk Snake. Colton chose her because she is a little more active than the Python and doesn't get as big. Unfortunately, she doesn't like to be squeezed too hard. She took a bite out of Colton the first weekend. I guess it was pretty cool to go to school on Monday and tell the kids he'd been bitten by a snake!! (All the more reason for Gram not to spend the night with Colton!!) I'm still having a hard time believing Kaylyn can handle all these reptiles! Go figure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment